They beat me advise me on the street
ecently I went to the city center and saw a girl I went over to ask a question specifically the time but before that bromie some said it was very nice but the girl never Volt kept walking and I Digue ok bye and kept walking when it came to what to buy via
I spoke to a lady tell me I was her mother and that her daughter had been frightened and had pulled the arm, I would never touch that Digue but the lady looked very molestra take on that quickly saw that overlook a dude, skinny guero came and started hitting me on the head and say bring me my old hangs@@%% ... &&.
I could not grasp the situation as they say I was in shock that came three other types but I think they were friends and also a car that came as 3 persons but I think they were more comrades in the but stood these were seen as very cholos who were pulling.
while I thought I already killed or minimum that give a good Madrisa between 7 but the lady just looked tell them to be quiet while I tried to explain to the lady that just speak to you to ask the time that if he had scared me forgive .
in that some of his comrades say I know Paint her, I tried to explain but let me speak and I went alone but was still in shock and then I started to walk 2 blocks to digest it all.
Update: after that walk to the truck still nervous to take it and come to my house .. since I do not feel like eating I'm all nervous time and can not sasar my head what happened swelling Beats reminds me of what step
I would like to advise me and if I pass the same I would like to tell me as exceeded. ok thank you very much for read...
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario