NEED HELP ...... THINK OF A PSYCHOLOGIST suicide? !!!!!!!?
He had already made pregu.ta but is placed in the wrong place ...
q ..alguien really wants to help heart ....
You see ... year and a half separates me from m ... wife went with my girl q then had 6 months, I try ise q what I could. Being with them, we separated for q yooo yooo always looking for money and did not, I did not give them the best fustraba and already past 1 ½ years and to date no.consegui nothing, only to fail them for not supporting them leave them alone when they needed me, she managed to get my girl alone and now I doy.cuenta q q the no.lo money is everything, want to go back with them, so the little q sólo.con can offer, but she does not want, does not by q the disappointed. We fail all the time, never leave me things right.
She says she loves me but q q q does not want to hurt her more and lo.entiendo although I would not also say q is confounded by q q met someone else no longer has contact with him but then felt something por.el ....
Really if he did not return with them I do not what are tophi q I have, and if you give me another chance the truth, I THINK MY LIFE END !!!
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario