NEED HELP, What decision should I use for my future?
I can guide decisions about what should I tomar.Lo happens is I'm studying college, a career that I do not like at all, because they let me work in teams and with people who do work as a team do not like me either in fact the majority of the group do not like me well according to my attitude, I have financial problems at home and I'm stressed and worried to compare my college buddies who are happy and not go through what happened, I thought get out of the race and work and help in my house until the economic problem is solved my house and then study, and study what is striking to me is an engineer or other attention-grabbing career and prepare me, but my fears is went into the college I want and in the race I want to study, because it is difficult to enter the university where I want because they are the best in the country, nose to do because I have financial and personal limits, all I tied a career and encourages me to continue where I am is a friend who is special to me and supports me, in fact I love her so much that she or he imagines, but idk if I should go, and to not hurt her cut off all contact with her, if I fail in my way and nimodo is my life but I worried about her, though she nose if you worry me. What should I do, get out of college and into my house and help fight for a place in engineering or stay up there where I am: (greetings
Answers (2) Qualified with the most points
poixon replied 3 hours ago
Keep studying and then help your parents with a good job
00 Comment
ines responded 4 hours ago
I think deveria fight for what you want, do not give up if you still like it, is really positive that everything will be solved
No hay comentarios.:
Publicar un comentario